How to sim unlock ZTE MF927U router with unlock code?
- Insert SIM card other than default network in your ZTE MF927U.
- Switch on your router.
- It should ask for the unlock code.
- If not, then click on Network or settings, it will ask to unlock code.
- Insert unlock code provided by us.
- Click, apply or OK. Your ZTE MF927U router will reboot/restart.
- Your device will be free for all SIM cards for all networks.
How much time, it will take to receive the SIM unlock code after placing an order?
It will take around 1-24 hours to get the simunlock code. In some cases, it may take up to 29 Hours. This service is closed on weekends, means if you place an order on Saturday and Sunday then the code will be generated on Monday.
How will I get SIM unlock code after placing an order?
It will be E-Mail to your E-Mail ID after successfully generated.
Can I cancel an order after placing it?
No, one cannot cancel an order. But, in case if the code does not come within 24 hours then the customer is eligible to cancel its order(Except weekends).
If, a code does not work, will I get the refund?
No, in case of code does not work, the customer is not eligible for the refund. Once the code is generated then there will be no refund. You will get a refund in case if your code is not generated by the server.
- Do not order for ZTE MF927U locked to “Tracfone”, “NETTEN”, “STRAIGHT TALK”, “SPRINT”.
- Do not order for ZTE devices whose IMEI starting from 99xxxxxxxxxxx and 352452xxxxxxxx.