SIM unlock ZTE Libero 2 with NCK/unlock code. You need to provide only IMEI no of your ZTE Libero 2 phone. You can also check your IMEI by dialing *#06#. The IMEI will be printed on the back of your device; you can see it after removing the battery of ZTE Libero 2 phone. We provide Factory unlock code for ZTE Libero 2 Phone.
Your ZTE Libero 2 phone will be free for all SIM cards for all networks. The warranty of your ZTE Libero 2 phones will not be disturbed, as SIM network unlock pin is generated from ZTE Libero 2 database. You need not to change the firmware of your ZTE Libero 2 Phone. Your device’s SIM restrictions will be removed.
If, your phone is Dual SIM then provide IMEI no of primary SIM slot. After, unlocking the primary SIM slot both slots will be free.
Unlock ZTE Libero 2 Phone with SIM unlock code?
- Insert SIM card other than default network in your ZTE Libero 2 Phone.
- Switch on your Phone.
- It should ask for a SIM unlock code.
- If not, then click on Network or settings, it will ask to unlock code.
- Insert the unlock code provided by us.
- Click, apply or OK. Your ZTE Libero 2 Phone will reboot/restart.
- Your device will be free for all SIM cards of all networks.
If an above-given method does not work then try below method:
- Now remove SIM card from your phone and type ###825*09#,
- It will ask to unlock code, Insert unlock code and apply.
If not successful again then try below method:
- Type *983*8284# and type unlock code into your phone.
If failed again, then try the last method:
- Type *983*865625#, and type unlock code when unlock screen appears.
How much time, it will take to receive the SIM unlock code after placing an order?
It will take around 1-24 hours to get SIM unlock code. In some cases, it may take up to 29 Hours. This service is closed on weekends, means if you place an order on Saturday and Sunday then the code will be generated on Monday.
How will I get SIM unlock code after placing an order?
It will be E-Mail to your E-Mail ID after successfully generated.
Can I cancel an order after placing it?
No, one cannot cancel an order. But, in case if the code does not come within 24 hours then the customer is eligible to cancel its order(Except weekends).
If, the code does not work, will I get the refund?
No, in case a code does not work, the customer is not eligible for the refund. Once the code is generated then there will be no refund. You will get a refund in case if your code is not generated by the server.
What is the price of ZTE Libero 2 Factory unlock code?
The price for ZTE Libero 2 SIM unlock code is 6 USD.
- Do not order for ZTE Libero 2 locked to “Tracfone”.
- Do not order for ZTE Libero 2 “CDMA”
- Do not order for ZTE Libero 2 devices whose IMEI starting from 99xxxxxxxxxxx and 352452xxxxxxxx.